To understand the market, I analyzed competitor websites, from direct and indirect. I also performed a heuristic evaluation on different areas of the website.
Based on semi-structured interviews with administrators and teachers and behavior analytics, I created personas for three main users of the website.
Low fidelity wireframes were created to map content focused on a customer-centric experience and define top level navigation.
In the redesign process, we took into consideration the brand identity as a whole, making changes along the way to create informational hierarchy and build consistency.
After confirming wireframes with stakeholders, I created high fidelity comps from the current asset library. With user testing and analytics we addressed technical issues for the search feature before release.
Search results revealed a need for a login to tie our platform to our marketing site. We also discovered a need to address a student profile in our marketing site, as we do in our platform. Further study of analytics is required for data-driven improvements.Next Project >